Thursday, October 23, 2008

OUR NEW NIECE!

Yesterday I got a text from my sister-in-law Carolyn saying she was in the hospital. I was hesitant whether we should go up because I didn't know if it was going to be a false alarm! Well I'm so glad we went because Carolyn did perfect timing! We arrived around 7:30 and the nurse said she was in labor and to wait in the waiting room, so we went to wait and I got to see all the babies. Then I got a text from Abi saying the baby was born! The nurse said if she would have sneezed or coughed the baby would have came out! SO LUCKY! We got to meet Hailey Brooke Soto! Mommy and baby are doing well! Carolyn didn't even look or seem like she just had a baby! We are so glad we got to be there and share some laughs with them!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been waiting to hear the name! How exciting!! New little babies are so fun!

Sundbergs said...

How exciting congrats on becoming an auntie it is so fun,