Friday, May 2, 2008

Go figure...

So Scott has been having so much laughter sleeping with me (the sleeping where you ZZzzzZZZzz) I talk in my sleep sometimes. My first episode, I rolled over and said, "I'm a mermaid" really loud as I snuggled up against him. HE willl NOT let that one down! This morning I guess I was really upset and this is what I said, "Ugh Steve wants me to go perform and a/c maintenance. What happens if something goes wrong?"(Incase you didn't know I work for his family company which is in the HVAC business but I am an AR/CSR)

With all my weird sleeping habbits I still manage to wake up and make my husband breakfast. (i know your probably thinking how long is this going to last)....i'm not sure but things are going good so far lol. This morning I made him a wonderful/healthy egg mcmuffin with cut up oranges and banana's and a glass of milk. It looked like this but MUCH healthier =) Yes it was so healthy that I set the fire alarm off this morning. I guess thats when I knew breakfast was done and that was Scott's call to come in and eat=0 hahaha



Then I made his lunch which was BOMB. I finally got enough ingredients to make a great sandwhich. I was so excited!

Tonight we are feeding the missionaries and I have a wonderful meal prepared.

I think its sad that I have to blog about food. It's because we don't have any fun baby stories to tell because well we don't have any lol and lately we haven't had time to do anything because of the demand with work. Why do you people get so angry when its hott and your air conditioner doesn't work and its 30 years old? haha=)

5 comments:

DeAnne said...

I love that you talk in your sleep! I'm so curious to know what you were dreaming about when you said the mermaid thing! I myself am a sleep walker and have had some pretty interesting middle of the night adventures!

Anonymous said...

so i figured id leave you a commint so you can find mine... i think i gave you the wrong link... its shawnnon.blogspot.com

Sundbergs said...

I was rolling about you mermaid line. Tha is so funny. I lvoe hearing about your food tales.

Amanda said...

My sister's Natalie's salon is called Salon Ambiance in Huntington Beach. The website is www.salonambiance.biz. All info should be there. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Unknown said...

hey, Christie! i see you're really well adjusted to "married life" how is it... i am totally scared of it! lol the planning is going well i am loving it, can wait to marry the dude lol!