Saturday, February 16, 2008

Getting Closer!!

So it seems like marriage is right around the corner!! Congrats to like the other 10 people who are also getting married this year from Mar Vista Ward! I just want to say how blessed I am to be marrying Scott. Things haven't been going so smoothly lately, here are two of our best wedding moments:

1. Getting marriage license: We were both supposed to end work at 3 and well it looked like Scott wasn't going to make it. So by the time he told me this it was already 4:00. So in my head I was thinking oh perfect I'm going to work only 6 hours so I don't have to take a lunch break so I can just get something with Scott on the way. Well it worked out that I worked 9 hours with no lunch break! However I was a good sport=)

2. So we were getting the invitations ready(which we've had for almost a month) and then my bestfriend Lauren came over and asked to see the invitations. I showed them to her and she said "Chris you forgot the month." Yeah....hahaha so I had to make some minor adjustement and add like a "wedding program" that has the date on there.

Thank you to everyone who has been saying I've taken everything really well. I thought I could work, go to school, and plan a wedding, but it's a little harder than I imagined. I haven't even started to stress or get worried, I guess thats a good thing. It would have been easier if my mother was in my life....but things happen for a reason. I'm blessed with finding the gospel, loving friends, a good head on my shoulders, awesome sister-in-laws!, and a great future husband.

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

I am sure you must be stressed. IF I can help in any way let me know. That really sucks about your invitations. It is so easy to miss those things.

Amanda said...

i'll be at your reception! i'm so excited to be coming home for spring break. can't wait to see you guys!