Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time for a little catch up!!

So it's been awhile and a lot has happened, but i'm not going to recap on everything, because my memory is very short term right now.

First off, I graduated!! I graduated but i'm not done with school. You may ask yourself then how did I graduate? Well, i'm finishing off my internship right now. I will completely be done with school on August 3rd. Right now I have to complete my internship and my portfolio, then I will be done. Btw, I hate my internship. Hate is actually a strong wrong....I guess I dislike my internship. If I wasn't interning with one of my bestfriends, Kimi, then I would hate it. As you all know, or don't know, I'm a very organized person. This facility is very chaotic and it's extremely difficult for me to be there. Plus, I didn't sign up to baby sit and have kids talk back to me, but oh well =)

Second, I celebrated my 23rd birthday and Scott celebrated his 29th! I can't believe it's been five years since I met the love of my life.

We have also made two Havasu trips so far this summer and had a blast at both!! I absolutely love Havasu and would go there every weekend if I could. I can't wait to buy my first wave runner and boat. Those are on my dream board and one day I will get them!!

I can't forget that one of my best friends Danielle Jenkins Reesor had her baby!!! It's so weird for me to see my friends have babies because it just hits me that we are all growing up so fast!! However, I love hearing labor stories. Is that weird? I don't love to hear the pain or stuff like that, I just like hearing details so I know what to expect. I was lucky enough for Dani to walk me through each Dr. appointment she had and labor details. Which means I will be holding off to have a child for right now ;-) lol.

I have found a new love for Harry Potter and will be awaiting my vacation to Florida to enter into the new theme park. I love reading and right now it's been so nice to just read for fun and not because I have to read. I want to start reading the Harry Potter books, but for right now I will stick to the movies!

I will try to be better and posting things and pictures, but working full time, interning, and going to school are taking up most of my time. Oh and I can't forget being a wife =)

No comments: