Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lucky #133




Those of you who know me, know that I've been dancing since I was 2 1/2 years old. I have not kept all of my trophies because when you travel, the suitcase is only allowed so much weight. Our house has a small garage and it was time for me to get rid of my trophies. I took pictures and have a scrapbook I will put them in, but there were just too many. We counted a total of 133, that's how many I kept. My trophies included all kinds of different competitions like showstoppers, showbiz, car, dance rave, starpower, etc. My two beauty pageants are in there also. I won Ms American Scarlett and Ms. Tropicana. I will post pictures b/c they are funny...those were my only pageants and I won both...and I'm glad it stopped after that haha.










P.S. Please excuse the mess in the garage, we are working on it=)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I am speechless. You are a well decorated woman!