Friday, April 25, 2008

A nice hott day deserves a....

So I've only been married for almost a month! Time DOES fly!! I have taken on this whole "wife" thing and I'm finally getting the hang of it! I could say that my favorite thing to do is cook! I've cooked every night so far minus two! One night Scott cooked and the other...well my potato soup didn't work out so Pizza Hut saved the day =)
Anyway, when I first bought the blender about 4 months ago, I discovered how wonderful Orange Julius's are! So when my handsome, dirty(he's a hvac technician), sexy husband comes home I could have the nice cold beautiful orange Julius waiting for him=)

Here is the recipe, it's so simple and its a great refreshing drink!

1cup milk
1cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
6 oz of frozen orange juice
8-10 ice cups
blend it on "frozen drinks" and as Emerald would say "BAM!" it's delicious!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the recipe! I used to make them in college, but totally forgot how wonderful they are.